- To communicate and spread animal’s news that will trigger animal’s welfare in the society.
- Adopting and share good animal’s welfare practices for improved human well being which derived from sustainable livelihood.
- To promote animal welfare education among society, that will trigger holistically protection of all animals from torture, abuse, cruelty, diseases, and painful killing.
- To foster poverty reduction and economic growth through animal welfare.
- To raise awareness to one health and one welfare.
- To establish and operate media outlets for animal’s welfare affairs.
Education for Africa Animal Welfare (EAAW) is an African non-governmental organization which aim to sustain animal’s welfare in Africa, through awareness creation by using media outlets, so that to sensitize community to show compassion, care, appreciation, promote one health and one welfare and unites other animal dealing stakeholders in the Country and East Africa zone by one voice speak. We achieve this by raising our voice towards animal welfare, and in collaboration with other animal lovers to influence policy, community empowerment, advocacy and attitude and behavioral change through media outlets.